Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So what do I want to use this blog for? A platform to Think Out There. Ideas as they say rot on the vine. They lose their timeliness, their impact without discussion or action. So this is a platform to talk ideas. Mostly technology, but a mix of other stuff as well, as the interest rises.

This is also my platform for keeping honest on my projects. I have a few ideas in flight and I need a place to communicate what I am doing, what I want to do and what I've done. What kind of projects do I have in flight?

- I've got my plugin : QuoteUrlText
- A few papers in the air
- My webpage redo
- WebApp Development
- Language experiments (programming mostly -- python, ruby, erlang, etc)

My attention tends to wander so a few other topics in play at the moment
- bit and atoms/ personal fabrication
- personal simplification

No comments: