Sunday, May 11, 2008

Back!

After a week in Vegas, I have returned! Technically got back two days ago, but really getting back in gear. Ran the Race for the Cure this morning. Took it easy and managed a 33 minute 42 second run. Averaged around an 11 minute mile, but I wasn't pushing much after a week in Vegas plus the enormous crowd of people. It was a fun little run that I got to run along with my wife's sister-in-law. Look forward to a few more races this year, and getting back in the running habit.

Catching up with life, and spending time with Zoe and Amy. Did a good bit of reading which I will be writing up here hopefully in the next few days. Also managed to build a HUGE to read pile, that I look forward to taking apart. Now that I have finished up my lab experience, looking forward to focusing on other projects.

No comments: