Monday, March 24, 2008

Post Early, Post often

With the near misses and tons of shame the last few posts, I've decided to try and get my posts done in the morning. I may also start drafting additional posts as backups and then just post them when I've polished them enough.

The danger of that is my post list may end up like my draft folder -- full of unfinished items. I'll play with this over time and see how it works. All this blogging is getting me thinking about blogging more for work. I'm going to suggest if we can create a blog for Project A. Since this is a customer centric service, it may be worthwhile to have some of these discussions in public forums. Either internally blogged, so others within IBM can understand our pain^H^H^H^H path, or preferably externally so our customers can contribute to the discussion.

If it worked for the TSA, it's gotta work for us.

No comments: