Monday, January 5, 2009

ah... back to the grind

First day back after 2.5 weeks of vacation. Lots to do and have to hit the ground running. Eight hours of phone calls is a rough way to start back from vacation!

On the plus side got further with my iphone application. After trying to do some debugging realized that I had not associate the text entries in the nib/xib file with the Application Delegate. Once I got that straightened out it worked just great. Now that I have some basics working I want to fiddle with the app a bit more. I'm writing a basic financial calculator. There are a few things I always keep checking and it would be nice to have a quick calculator to do the work for me. Planning out some other ideas of things I would like to try.

Did a little more basement cleanup this evening. Still have more to do, but I do think it is shaping up now. Going to try and get some pushups in before bed.

No comments: