Friday, January 2, 2009

Project Spotting...

Projects I am currently working on:

- Project A at work. Major releases due this year. Not much posting about that here. I may find other places to play with that.

- Fitness -- I plan to run the Pittsburgh Half Marathon in May. I have 18 weeks to get ready. I plan to mix up running with biking to build cardio conditioning. I want to try and get my Great Race speed to a sub 8 minute mile. We'll see how it goes. I have some consecutive pullup (25) and pushup (100) goals that I want to reach as well for general fitness

- Coding -- Lots of sub projects here: iphone and android development, WebSphere sMash, some skill retooling and growth as I look towards the future. Building some skill with Python and Javascript won't hurt either. Going to do some plugin improvements for Quoteurltext.

- Writing -- A few articles I would like to write and I want to get started on writing a book. I think I have it in me, just need to focus and push it forward. Blogging and journaling will also be good to bring forward.

The big emphasis is getting things done this year. Work fast and get some completion marks.

No comments: